"I am frightfully ordinary." She said one day. "Can you learn to love frightfully ordinary?"
He almost laughed.
"You? You may be many things, but ordinary is not one of them."
"But I cannot always be remarkable." She insisted. "What if you wake up one day and decide you are bored?"
He took her hands and pressed the fingertips to his lips.
"The only thing I will be deciding when I wake up is whether I should kiss you or let you sleep a little longer. And," he added with a grin, "you know I will never be able to resist."”
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up